- Instructional Coach
Instructional coaches are integral members of the professional learning communities where:
- Professional learning is directly tied to daily ongoing work.
- Student learning is the shared focus at all times.
- Best practices are valued and consistently implemented.
- Data is analyzed continuously to inform instructional decisions.
- Success is celebrated frequently.
- Collaboration is a way of being.
Our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) services help students achieve academic success, develop critical thinking skills, and solve problems. More specifically, ESOL services:
Develops English learners’ language proficiency and communication skills.
Creates rigorous content-based curricula and resources to foster English learners’ collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Supports English learners’ access to advanced academics or appropriate special services.
Provides learning environments that build on students’ diverse academic, linguistic, and cultural backgrounds.
Promotes active participation of English learners and their families in the school community.