Technology is amazing, but it can also be very frustrating when things don't work the way they should. Here are some steps to get you and your child back on track.
1. Try restarting. A restart fixes 90% of the problems we see.
2. Try restarting in the BMP parking lot. When you're in the parking lot, the FCPS device connects to the FCPS network, which allows for important updates to be pushed to the computer. This often fixes bigger issues like microphones or cameras not working. Give it a try.
3. Complete this form in order to provide information about the issue you're having, walk you through steps to troubleshoot, as well as guide you in next steps with your issue.
4. Check out the FCPS Technology Support Page. There are tons of very helpful videos and information to help troubleshoot your problem.
5. Too frustrated to troubleshoot on your own? We get it. Call the Parent Technology Help Desk at 833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS). This will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week. Please specify if you need an interpreter when you call. Just know that it often takes a few days for issues to be resolved when contacting the Parent Help Desk.